©2010


Sunday, January 17, 2010

Visitation


The urgent knock jolted her awake. Eleven PM... only a half hour of reprieve. The memory of his leaving on a rescue mission lingered.

A presence filled the room without warning, flooding
her with peace. She sprang to the pounding door.

Tortured smiles greeted her. 'There's
been an accident... would you come
with us to the river?'

Childlike trust skipped from her heart,
through her lips, 'Okay'...
_______________

~ Author's Note ~

My heart is forever changed after being
led through one of the deepest pains of
my life. People who knew me, saw a
dramatic display of God's sustaining
presence. It was His visitation that
made a difference for me.

3 comments:

Sparky said...

You have just got to have some followers...sew I joined...saw your posting at my dear friends Ninoska...lovely entry you have here.
blessings madame samm
http://sewdollswhosnext.blogspot.com

Eldiess' said...

That was kind, MadameSamm... thank you :)

Lesley Chilvers (Elcee) said...

This made my heart pound, it is beautiful, happy to have discovered your blog.

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and comments are welcomed,
thank you.